Industry’s First Tote Recycling Program
At Colorbiotics, we believe in sustainability and protecting our planet. For the last few years, we have researched the most efficient ways to process colorant totes and used what we've learned to launch the first-ever Tote Recycling Program. This program makes it seamless and cost effective for you to dispose of your empty totes and promote sustainability at your business.
Other colorant producers might take back your used totes, but they can't remove leftover colorant in the containers, making them difficult to recycle. We have the ability to clean out unused colorant and recycle any brand of plastic colorant tote by using a safe disposal system at our plant.
When your totes are ready, schedule your drop off or pick up by calling us at 888-663-6980 or emailing email@example.com. If you want to pick up a new load of colorant, you can schedule that at the same time.
Guidelines for Recycling:
· Colorant residue can remain inside the container, but totes with fluids, garbage or debris will not be accepted.
· All totes must have valves, top fill caps, fill port screw caps and dust caps. All must be operational and closed with tote labels in place.
· Store the tote in a safe and secure area where it will not get broken or dirty before you drop it off.
· Totes with debris on the outside of the container will not be accepted.
· If the cages and pallets are bent, broken or pierced the totes will not be accepted.
Learn more about our Tote Recycling Program here: colorbiotics-faq-tote-return.pdf